- To ensure that all senior management are aware of all the elements the Balanced Scorecard (BSC) through the delivery of effective training and coaching prior to the annual objective setting and budget planning cycles.
- To assist the senior management with the development and review of the BSC including establishing KPIs, and strategic objectives during the annual budget planning cycle and drive the use of external facilitators as appropriate. To review the alignment of business objectives for each department, providing assistance in action planning and progress reviews on a monthly basis.
- To ensure that all Senior Managers are familiar with Jumeirah document management requirements and that all SBU documentation is approved and published.
- To train all Senior Managers on the Jumeirah Business Management System covering Management Company processes and minimum standards (global and regional).
- To ensure relevant senior and middle managers are proficient in the use of the following reporting tools –
- Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI)
- Mystery Guest Assessment (LQA)
- Telephone Test Calls (TTC)
- To remain up to date with the latest Quality and Business Excellence industry trends.
- To ensure analysis of customer satisfaction, customer feedback, mystery guest assessment, telephone test call and internal/external quality review results and trends is completed for monthly review with senior management.
- To work with L&D team and department trainers, ensuring that training is based on analysis and measure the impact of consequent training on the quality of our guest experience.
- To facilitate business performance reviews at least every quarter with the SBU management team.
- To highlight areas of strength and areas for improvement based on analysis of key business results, assisting Managers to align these with SBU strategic objectives and departmental objectives on a monthly basis.
- To ensure the LQA report is reviewed by each department within 1 week of receipt and that action plans are aligned for identified areas for improvement.
- To schedule and oversee Internal Quality Reviews (IQR) for each department twice per year and aid the self assessment against the excellence model on an annual basis.
- To coordinate internal third-party mystery shopping assessments and any other measurement mechanism agreed at SBU level (e.g. Senior Management on Duty checklist).
The ideal candidate for this position will have the following experience and qualifications:
- Graduate Degree in Business Excellence/Quality/Business Management discipline
- Regionally Recognized Excellence Award Assessor
- Six sigma certified, green belt or black belt
- Minimum 3 years experience in Quality Management role – service industry sector
- Experience of implementing quality/business excellence processes, methodologies, and application in a service industry
- Experience of facilitating senior groups of staff
- Previous experience in quality/business excellence in the 5-star luxury hotel
- Previous experience in ISO 9001 series
- Previous experience in EFQM Excellence Model or similar
To apply for this job please visit www.careerjet.ae.