1- Quality Assurance Engineer
Job: Full Time
Location: Sharjah, UAE
To execute, monitor and follow up on Quality Assurance audit plans and reviews and surveillance as directed by “Quality Assurance Manager”.
Follow up on corrective measures in line with Air Arabia quality standards and GCAA/CAA and regulatory bodies’ requirements to ensure compliance with the same across all functions and areas of operation.
- Performs safety and quality audits and conducts periodic review approvals on Suppliers, Vendors, Subcontractors, Simulator, Ramp and Outstations.
- Ensures effective liaison with regulatory authorities and other operationally relevant external entities.
- Maintains and regularly updates necessary records related to Quality Assurance Audits such as personnel authorization files, dispensation files, deviations, and concessions.
- Assists in the aircrafts delivery/redelivery process and Airworthiness Certificates renewal.
- Bachelor degree in Aircraft Engineering or equivalent; alternately a diploma or certificate in the related field/ a licenced technician combined with experience and exposure required to fulfil the position requirements.
- Certificates related to Auditing, Quality Assurance and/or Compliance such as IOSA or ISO – Lead Assessor are highly desirable and some may be treated as conditional for this role.
- 5+ years of related working experience in Quality Assurance/Audit in the aviation/airline industry.
- Extensive exposure to the Civil Aviation Authorities and regulatory bodies’ legal requirements, preferably GCAA and/or EASA/FAA; familiar with regulations pertaining to Licensing, procedures, and manuals.