360VUZ - Teleporter ™
The job holder will be responsible for the execution of all product-related activities including developing the strategies, identifying new market opportunities, defining the product roadmap, and planning the next releases.
- Lead 360VUZ streaming platform core products across different consuming devices (Web, Mobile, and TV).
- Participate in developing the strategy and vision for 360VUZ Streaming platform alongside with other squad members, design, product, analytics, and engineers.
- Collaborate on building and executing the platform roadmap including setting features, defining goals & objectives, maintaining backlog, and monitoring milestones with other departments members: commercial, marketing, VAS & analytics etc.
- Work closely with data in analyzing and preparing reports to understand its meaning and how 360VUZ can optimize its products to offer better streaming services to its customers.
- Be the advocate of 360VUZ users to understand their needs & expectations, and the problems they are facing better than anyone else.
- Conduct market research to find out new market gaps for potential ideas and features, as well as understanding user demographics, and digital trends.
- A bachelor degree in computer science, Computer Engineering or any related technical field
- 4+ years of experience in modern consumer-facing Product Management across different devices: Web, Mobile, and TV.
- Have a solid experience in managing Digital Media & Entertainment related platforms with a deep understanding of the OTT industry.
- Have a proven track record of delivering cross-platform consuming facing digital products such Web, Mobile, and TV.
- Have a solid experience with practicing Product Management using different Agile methodologies such as Scrum, Kanban, and XP including its tools, such as Jira and Confluence.
- Have a proven knowledge and experience in dealing with different technologies such as Web, Mobile, Cloud, etc. as well as Software Engineering Teams.
- Demonstrate the ability to manage cross-functional stakeholders, including engineers, data scientists, product managers and executives.
- Experience in dealing with different 3rd-party analytics platforms such as Google Analytics, Firebase, and Amplitude.
- Eloquent presentation and management facing communication.
- Have a strong strategic and analytical thinking and can vision the overall picture on a platform level.
- Experience in managing subscription-driven business models is a plus.