Quality & Risk | Security – Assistant Manager Jobs In Dubai UAE | Deloitte
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
When you work for us, you commit to a career at one of the largest and most prestigious professional services firms in the world. Looking for a rewarding career? Take a closer look at Deloitte & Touche (M.E.). You’ll understand that Deloitte is a Tier 1 Tax advisor in the GCC region since 2010 (according to the International Tax Review World Tax Rankings). It has received numerous awards in the last few years which include Best Employer in the Middle East, best consulting firm, and the Middle East Training & Development Excellence Award by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW).
- Support the CSO to review and revise development process, policies, standards, guidance, etc. to SSDLC standards
- Work with the Business and ensure compliance with SSDLC requirements
- Perform a gap analysis of all assets and evaluation for compliance requirements and bring assets to compliance per SSDLC timelines in collaboration with Business Stakeholders and CSO
- Perform required SSDLC processes/reviews within member firm/DevHub and for (as appropriate) non-certified development teams
- Broadly verify team is developing, securing, hosting, performing required reviews and tracking assets in a compliant fashion
- Use/localize change toolkit for member firm consumption and collaborate with local leaders to create/update local guidance and resource materials such as: policies, standards, guidelines, training, templates, checklists, FAQs, etc.
- Lead the way
- Serve with integrity
- Take care of each other
- Foster inclusion
To apply for this job please visit www.careerjet.ae.