– Quantity Surveying capabilities in Site Progress Evaluation / Measurement of installed quantities (quantity take off), Comparison with drawings and 3D model.
– Review and approve subcontractors draft invoices for payment and re-measurement of works’ quantities.
– Estimating quantities and costs/prices (unit rates/cost of labor, equipment & materials),
– Be able to provide both summarized and detailed reports, on current activities and ability to present directly to the Client.
– Prior experience (must & should) comprises of QS in Electrical, Instrumentation, Telecom, Cable, Cable-Trays and Grounding works.
– Degree qualified in construction (Electrical-Instrumentation) related field from an accredited internationally recognized institution or university. Preferably a Professional Quantity Surveying qualification from a recognized international body (RICS or equivalent).
– Minimum of 10 Years’ experience preferably in oil and gas or industrial field.
– Electrical and Instrumentation experience is essential (MUST).