Performing unsupervised diagnostic X-ray examinations, routine MRI examinations, routine CT examinations, Mammography.
- Performs safe and competent radiology examination as per the established standards of practice and care.
- Adheres to all radiation and MRI safety guidelines.
- Participates in quality assurance activities of equipment and film processing equipment on a regular basis.
- Reports and documents any equipment malfunction to the chief radiographer and appropriate service provider.
- Ensures efficient and economic use of all diagnostic equipment and consumables.
- Performs all other duties as required or assigned by the Chief Radiographer
- Demonstrates good communication skills. Interacts effectively with all members of the multidisciplinary team, patients, relatives and visitors.
- Bachelor degree from an accredited university in a Radiography, Radiology Technology or Medical/Diagnostic Imaging program
- Registration/certification or accreditation as radiographer / Sonographer
- DOH (Department of Health) License.
- Experience Post Qualification in General Radiology field.