Raod Engineer Jobs In Dubai UAE 2023 | Danzas
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
- Ensuring that the subcontractors comply to contractual duties.
- Ensuring that project quality control procedures are maintained.
- Preparing comprehensive engineering reports.
- Responsible for technical elements of Road/highway engineering projects.
- Providing expertise in geometric design, traffic safety, grading, signage and marking, maintenance of traffic and road works quantity estimating.
- Monitoring progress of construction against the programme.
- Responding to and resolving the subcontractors’ technical queries.
- Ensuring the subcontractors liaise with municipalities and other authorities, contractors or consultants that interface with the project.
- Degree in a Construction related discipline.
- Minimum 8 years post graduating experience
- Experience in the UAE
- Working knowledge of PC software packages such as AutoCAD and Civil3D typically associated with roadway design.
- Must possess strong written and oral communication skills.