RD&A Senior Scientist Jobs in Dubai UAE 2023 | RTA Careers
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
The position will support the Kerry business – R&D, Regulatory, Marketing, Commercial, Operations and Quality teams.
- The individual will help evaluate the totality of the existing scientific evidence and translate into product positioning and messaging, within the context of existing regulations
- Develops food system formulations and related applications stability performance through demonstrated understanding of food formulation, chemical interactions, sensory testing and identify suitable methods for analysis.
- Support innovation for new product development and identify new business opportunities to meet customer and consumer needs in specific market/region.
- Develops application knowledge within assigned food categories and becomes recognised as a solutions partner by food product developers. Interacts and troubleshoots with customers on application concerns.
- Minimum Bachelors/Masters Degree in Food Science/Technology, Chemistry or a related Applied Science
- Minimum of 4-6 years’ experience working in applications / development technologist / scientist roles in the Food industry
- Experience with savoury /snacks/ culinary technology and familiarity with snack end-use-market will be preferred
- Sensory evaluation skills to support product development