Property 365 Real Estate
Real Estate company based in Dubai is looking for an admin with the below qualifications and requirements. The ideal candidate should be well informed of the Real Estate market trends in Dubai. Individual training will be provided by the company.
- You will be responsible for :
- Handling data entry tasks and collating and updating information in to the system.
- Managing client leads, database and enquiries.
- Filling out Legal Forms when required Daily Management and updating of the listings on the CRM Data Entry (Editing and Posting ads and verifying in portals)
- Follow up with Agents and Clients for documents, details as necessary
- Prepare Tenancy Contract and MOU requested by the RE Manager for all closed deal
- Prepare weekly listing report Ensure all the listing information is accurate
- Ensure that listing documents are done within compliance guidelines and correctly updated onto the internal crm
- Lead in writing, editing, and updating listings to emphasize the home’s features and key selling points
- Perform any additional responsibilities as requested or assigned
- Punctual and presentative with a good personality
- Mail management
- Submit reports and prepare presentations
- You have at least 1 year experience within a Head of Administration or Data Entry role, ideally within the Real Estate industry.
- Experience in Data Entry/Accounts
- Real Estate Back Office Experience ideal
- Knowledge on using CRM systems and platforms like Property Finder and Bayut & Dubizzle -Knowledge on MS excel, google sheets and google drive is required
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments