1- Reception Agent
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
- The Reception Agent will be dynamic and efficient to serve all guests with a professional, warm and positive attitude.
- She/he will be the main actor in the check in and check out process, and will be available to provide assistance to all guests.
- The schedule of the Reception Agent will rotate 24 hours a day.
- Takes reservations over the email, phone, by fax or internet, and handles all associated operations.
- Increases and optimises room sales in line with the brand and hotel’s sales policy.
- The Reception Agent will be very often the first person that a guest will come to see to look for a service or assistance.
- The greeting and attitude of the Reception Agent will influence a lot the opinion that the guest will have of the overall hotel.
- Being at the service of the guest, the first task of the Reception Agent is to be available at any time for the guest.
- Greeting with a smile, a warm & positive attitude are essential.
- The guest has to feel expected and welcome at any time.
- Adheres to the reporting requirement of the Front Office as outlined by the Rooms Division Manager.
- Knows the hotel’s facilities and services well and takes every opportunity to promote them to all the guests.