Must be thoroughly familiar with all Mövenpick corporate and local Operational Standards and ensure they are followed. He / She is responsible for supervising the operations at the front desk according to our hotel standards in order to ensure guest satisfaction under the control of the Front Office Manager in the accomplishment of their objectives.
- Review and update Logbook
- Check equipment
- Be Smart, well-groomed and maintain a friendly and cheerful disposition all the times
- Oversee the day to day operations
- Report regularly on happening to Supervisors / Night Manager (if on shift).
- Monitor Employees performance / Coaching
- Fire Procedure
- First Aid Procedures
- Handle guest complaints and report to manager
- Implement and coordinate the Front Office OSM
- Perform as per OSM Standards and in line with the Company’s Values and Core Behaviour.
- Be fully aware of the Talk of the Walk for the day
- Proper grooming at all times
- Attend training classes as per schedule
- Show fullest cooperation and respect within the team and other departments of all Is aware of the daily activities and has product knowledge the hotel facilities
- Ensure panic report is printed during the shift at least twice.
- Prepare for daily arrivals in terms of room allocation, check traces for any special requests of guests.
- Register and process check in for all arrivals.
- Update and check guest information into the computer after a complete check in.
- Accountable for cashiering duties, foreign exchange transactions, night audits tasks and settlement upon Guests’ departure.
- Handles walk in counter reservation at all times and process call in reservation when room reservations section is closed.
- Provide friendly smooth courteous service to guest and respond promptly to all requests and inquiries at all time.
- Resolve guests complaints / requests and liaise with the department concerned to ensure immediately follow up, report it immediately to supervisors.
- Handle issuance of guest room key cards and ensure effective control for guest security.
- Check and convey message to guests.
- Assist at the Information counter, Foreign Exchange, Night Audit and the Business centre, as and when assigned.
- To check the paymaster and assist Supervisors to have No paymasters pending.
- Review log book, verify outstanding and follow up pending. Identify if any special assignment for the day.
- Check Hotel situation, occupancy, functions, groups, MIPs / VIPs & RIPs.
- File daily reception report and documents systematically.
- Print panic report (at least twice a shift).
- Attend briefings take notes and action with appreciated follow up.
- Focus on the guests, maintain eye contact and ensure all guest at the desk are acknowledged.
- At the end of the shift or the day, communicate all information that the next shift has to know for a well running of the operations.
- Co-ordination and information with the Front Office, Housekeeping, F&B and especially with the General Manager regarding MIPs and VIPs.
- He / she is familiar with all related company documentation and especially with the relevant Operational Standards Manual for his / her field of responsibility.
- Perfect grooming all the time.
- Drive Upselling.
- Carry out any other reasonable task (which may not be stated here) as requested.
To apply for this job please visit ae.talent.com.