Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts
Receptionist Jobs In Dubai | Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts
Apply Also: Lobby Host Jobs In Dubai | The Lana, Dubai
Its award-winning destinations, such as the iconic Burj Al Arab Jumeirah, position service beyond expectations, elevated dining destinations and surprising architecture and design at the heart of every guest experience.
- Give a warm welcome to guests on arrival and register them as well as issuing room keys in the appropriate welcome booklet
- Take payment from guests on departure and close their bills correctly
- Be efficient in assisting guests throughout their stay with any requirements
- Sell rooms to walk-in guests at the maximum rate possible
- Ensures that the Guest Services desk is manned, operationally prepared and stocked at all times
- Maintains the privacy of all guests by ensuring that no details of the guests are disclosed to anybody
- Update all information given by guests on the Registration Card on check-in into the system making sure that all required information has been provided
- Secondary Education
- 2 years front desk experience in a 5-star Hotel
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Knowledge of front office application.
- Knowledge of basic Microsoft Office applications.
Apply Also: Dubai Airports Internship 2023 for Freshers
For More Jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.