Receptionist (UAE National) Jobs | Air Arabia Careers Sharjah
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
To assist visitors and guests and promptly answer their queries by providing clear information, guidance and directions needed; provides administrative support and on-going general assistance in the office including document collection, delivery, photocopying, handling mail, and filing ensuring performance is as per company’s adopted policies and procedures.
- Handles the main reception desk by answering telephone calls, directing visitors and guests and answering their inquiries whilst relaying clear messages and information as appropriate.
- Ensures the comfort of all visitors, guests and applicants waiting in the main reception area, provides them with refreshments and escorts them to the required office if needed.
- Collects and promptly delivers documents, stationery and messages within the office in a timely and efficient manner.
- Provides continuous support in maintaining safe and tidy reception area and workplace; operates office equipment in compliance with procedures.
- Experience is not a must for this role given the candidate demonstrates the required competencies.
- 1-2 years of office support experience in a similar role in any industry would be an advantage.
- Capable of comprehending and classifying documents needed for required tasks.
- Ability to understand assignments and plan tasks according to priorities and logical order.