Royal Camel Dairy Foodstuff
- We are on the lookout for a motivated Receptionist to join our vibrant team at Royal Camel Dairy Foodstuff in Dubai.
- Growing your career as a Full Time Receptionist is a terrific opportunity to develop exceptional skills.
- If you are strong in adaptability, planning and have the right mindset for the job, then apply for the position of Receptionist at Royal Camel Dairy Foodstuff today!
- To assist the Sports Facility Manager in the efficient, effective, and economic delivery of services and the utilization of resources to fulfill the requirements of Padel Tennis club.
- To assist in ensuring high levels of customer care and service delivery from the main reception area located in the Padel Tennis club in conjunction with the Operations Manager.
- To assist in the co-ordination of all administration procedures related to the day-to-day management of the Padel tennis Management Unit.
- To act as the central communication link between all users/customers of the sports facility and the management team.
- To assist organize part time rotes ensuring the Reception is always covered and to coordinate any additional administrative work for evening and weekend receptionists.
- To greet all visitors to the Padel Tennis Club, ensuring they are made welcome and ascertaining their requirements, assisting them with general information or passing them on to the appropriate person.
- To answer the telephone and to ensure good customer care of all enquiries.
- To assist the Duty Managers with the day to day sports bookings and liaise with the appropriate personnel.
- To be responsible for carrying out any necessary financial duties according to the Financial Procedures i.e. handling money, cashing up, invoicing.
- To ensure the reception area is constantly neat and tidy thus projecting a professional image.
- To collect payment for the hire or usage of sports facilities/equipment and ensure that all cash issues, collections, financial transactions, and banking are carried out in accordance with the Padel Tennis Financial Regulations.
- To control ancillary facilities such as lighting, AC and security cameras which are linked to the main reception.
- To control stationery levels and request new stock where required.
- High school diploma or General education degree (GED) required
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in Health club or Recreational facilities.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong phone skills
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, and speak English
- Comfortable multi-tasking and prioritizing tasks without guidance
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Punctual with strong attendance history.