We are looking for a part-time Receptionist to join our team to work on a job share basis for the following hours across a two week roster:
Week one: Wednesday, Thursday & Friday 7.00am to 12.30pm
Week two: Wednesday, Thursday & Friday 12.00pm to 5.30pm
There is a requirement for some flexibility to work additional hours if business needs dictate e.g. sick leave, annual leave, theatre running over
Reporting to the Administration Manager the Receptionists responsibilities will include:
- Meeting & greeting patients, liaising with clinicians and other external stakeholders
- Day to day administration duties such as processing patient information, scanning documentation and compiling daily operating lists
- Processing payments, preparing patient accounts and completing the daily banking summary
- Responding to emails, inbound and outbound telephone calls and arranging supplier collections
- General office duties including stationary orders, maintaining the cleanliness or reception & kitchen areas, food & refreshment orders
What we’re looking for from you:
- Previous experience within healthcare or a genuine interest in joining the healthcare industry
- A natural ability to relate to and communicate with a wide range of people, someone who can adapt their communication style according to the audience
- “IT savviness” with the ability & initiative to pick up new systems and processes quickly
- Someone who genuinely loves working with people and making the workplace a happy place to be
- An eye for detail, a multi-tasker who isn’t fazed by a busy environment and having to pivot when tasks need to be re-prioritized
- Some flexibility to work additional hours if business needs dictate e.g. sick leave, annual leave, theatre running over
What’s on offer to you:
- Friendly team, low staff turnover, heaps of variety in your day
- Really interesting work environment, there’s so much you will learn about day surgery!
- Convenient location in Milford with free car parking
- Lunch provided every day, no having to bring leftovers or having to spend money on bought lunches!
To apply for this job please visit joyn.co.nz.