- Utilize creative sourcing techniques to source and maintain a consistent pipeline of high-quality candidates through our database & portals, external recruitment sites, job boards, social media platforms, etc.
- Evaluate applications and screen candidates via calls & emails, along with facilitating pre-interview assessments.
- Develop hiring strategies and procedures in line with industry trends, while constantly learning about advancements in the recruitment field.
- Have a thorough understanding of clients’ requirements and support with preparation of job descriptions.
- Advise decision makers at client entities to help them achieve their hiring objectives and provide best recruitment recommendations.
- Keep candidate information up-to-date on the system throughout the hiring process, ensure clarity in terms of communication and coordination between client & candidate at all levels of the hiring process.
- Minimum 3 years of end-to-end recruitment experience within the staffing & recruitment industry
- agencies / consultancies / executive search firms. Minimum 1 year of which must be in the UAE/GCC recruitment market.
- Passionate and dedicated, target-driven recruiter who enjoys working in a challenging environment.
- Proven experience in successfully closing positions for various industries, preferably manufacturing, trading, logistics, freight forwarding, engineering / management consulting, information technology, construction, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to handle a variety of sensitive situations and confidential assignments.
- Strong negotiation and people management skills.