Savills Middle East
Recruitment Executive Jobs In Dubai | Savills Middle East
Due to expansion, Savills are looking for a talented and dynamic Recruitment Executive to join their regional HR team, based in Dubai. The role services all talent acquisition and on-boarding requirements across the Savills Middle East business and provides the opportunity to partner with key stakeholders and business decision makers. The candidate must be an excellent communicator, forward planner, project manager and be driven by results. Our aim is to ensure a best in class candidate experience for all prospective employees and the Recruitment Executive will be given the mandate to manage this process end-to-end. Professionalism, tenacity and creativity are therefore essential skills for success in the position.
- Advertise job openings on the company careers page, social media and internal/external job boards
- Manage the applicant tracking system, ensuring all candidate & process data is kept up to date/relevant KPIs are recorded
- Screen applicants and share appropriate feedback with the business/HR, recommending next steps
- Monitoring and administering the end-to-end recruitment process for all roles including the coordination of interviews, offer management, reference checking, on-boarding and induction, with the support of the HR Administrator/local country HR.
- Prepare recruitment related reporting as required
- Use/adapt existing HR tools including drafting suitable Job Descriptions & Competency Profiles alongside hiring managers
- Preferably educated to Bachelor’s Degree level
- Ideally 2-3 years relevant experience in a recruitment focused role
- Excellent communication/customer service and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Good analytical and decision-making skills
- Data driven, used to reporting on KPIs and experience using recruitment tools/systems
- Proficient in the use of MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint skills
- Fast learner with an agile working style
- Ability to drive change, adapt and innovate
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.