The Emirates Group
1- Recruitment Officer
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
- Promote the Emirates / DNATA image as the `employer of choice? to the local and global workforce by the efficient use of media and other promotional tools. This includes the production of targeted newspaper or web based adverts and the promotion of the role and benefits (e.g. travel, work culture, company values etc.) of working with the EK Group.
- Identify and employ appropriate tools and methodology to ensure precise benchmarking of candidates against the technical and behavioural competencies and `cultural fit? requirements of each position.
- Professionally work with and manage the quality of support provided by recruitment agencies when operationally working with them in the field, ensuring that Emirates brand image and high standards of candidate service are reflected by all processes where support is provided.
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent)
- Must be the holder of a university degree and/or a recognised member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Development (UK or other national equivalent).
- 3+ years of experience in Generalist experience in HR, at a supervisor level preferably in a large multinational organisation of which a minimum of 1 year should have been in recruitment and selection.