Emirates National Oil Company
1- Refinery Engineer
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
- Oversees/coordinates laboratory activities during the evening/night shift and during the Holidays in sorting out issues regarding samples and any other requirements and emergencies.
- Verifies line ups for internal as well as transfers to external agencies like EPPCO/ship, coordinates various steps like transfer, finalizing, communication, documentation etc.
- Coordinates for receipt and quality check of chemicals during shifts.
- Plans, schedules and coordinates maintenance jobs. Ensures necessary documentation. In the absence of maintenance supervisors oversees maintenance related jobs
- A degree in Chemical Engineering from a recognized and reputed university.
- Minimum 12-15 years of varied experience in the operations of a complex petroleum refinery in all process units including maintenance of equipment and handling of manpower. Knowledge of safety procedures in similar environment is a must.
- Experience of having handled emergencies as well as start up and shutdowns of process units is essential.
- Strong analytical skills, good man management skills, good communication ability, deep understanding of the refining process, numerical skills and computer literacy is a must.