The Aquila School
Reflective Project Coordinator Jobs In Dubai | The Aquila School
Apply Also: Math’s Teacher Jobs In Dubai | Bloom Education
We welcome applications for this role from teachers who are currently working within our school, as well as those looking to join our team in
- Believes in our school vision, which is to be – a happy community school with amazing learning at its heart where pupils are empowered to make choices, engage in meaningful learning experiences and make exceptional progress.
- Is suitably qualified and experienced for this role
- (Holds, or is prepared to work towards, UK Qualified Teacher Status)
- Has experience from teaching the Diploma Programme in an International Baccalaureate World School or has undertaken training suitable for this role
- Has a proven track record of securing excellent outcomes for their pupils
- To have the passion and skill to be able to lead learning and teachers so that lessons are engaging and relevant, enabling every child to make as much progress as possible
- To be able to develop positive working relationships with all members of the school community
- To be able to use initiative, be flexible, fun, proactive and positive
- To have a sound understanding of the International Baccalaureate philosophy
For More Jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.