Regional Development Manager Jobs In Sharjah | Pearson
Apply Also: AP Accountant Jobs In Dubai | Michael Page
We are the world’s learning company with more than 20,000 employees where we serve people in the community (nearly 200 countries). We combine world-class educational content and assessment, powered by services and technology, to enable more effective teaching and personalised learning at scale. We believe that wherever learning flourishes so do people. At Pearson, we’re committed to a world that’s always learning and to our talented team who makes it all possible. From shaping lessons of the
- Promote Pearson’s Vocational Qualifications (BTEC, LCCI, Pearson Assured, NCCER) and its services to all Vocational Education Institutions in the assigned countries of Gulf & Levant territory.
- Provide customers with a range of support, advisory, training and development services to support sales growth.
- Secure targeted growth against agreed targets, through maintaining existing business, developing opportunities within existing customer base for upselling or cross selling Pearson products.
- Collaborate with other account managers within the Line of Business or with others to upsell/cross-sell Pearson products and services.
- A natural sales person. A rational, assertive and confident individual who can persuade customers and articulate business needs to management
- Excellent relationships management and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills, including historical sales analysis, pricing, and forecasting.
- Strong communication, problem-solving, negotiation and influencing skills plus an ability to operate in a matrix-reporting environment.
- Able to operate effectively alone, and to work through challenges independently, as well as part of a multi-country team
For More Jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.