Koch Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Regional Finance Partner Job at Koch Careers in Saudi Arabia
Koch Industries, Inc. is a privately held multinational conglomerate corporation based in Wichita, Kansas and is the second-largest privately held company in the United States, after Cargill.
Provide leadership and project management in developing and improving business performance reporting, measurement frameworks and effective financial analysis that will assist the management team in improving profitability, efficiency and ability to achieve business objectives.
- Engaging in daily operation and controlling the operational finance activities (AP, payments, AR, fixed asset, Accrual, taxes etc)
- Preparing the monthly and periodically tax return including Income tax, WHT and VAT for ME entities (as applicable) in coordination with Company’s tax team.
- Supporting in providing all necessary Tax and Audit requirements from tax consultants and statutory auditor for ME entities.
- Support with any new local requirement in terms of the new tax law in UAE, KSA e.g. E- Invoicing, new regulations.
- Supporting the company’s compliance team for ME activities for qualifying the company’s business partners.
- Supporting the regional Finance Manager in annual special audit for ICV (Abu Dhabi), IKTVA (Saudi) or any other special requirement.
- Supporting the regional Finance Manager in preparing internal financial reports (Statutory, internal and group reporting) as required.
- Preparing the internal budgeting plan for the company by guiding, gathering data & information from company stake holders, departments and functions
- Experience in financial analysis, strategic planning, business development, business decision support, or related roles.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite or Office 365; that includes Advanced Excel skills (spreadsheet creation/editing, pivot tables, graphs, data manipulation/analysis and formula creation).
- Economic thinking skills. Ability to drive application of economic tools/mental models (e.g., marginal analysis, opportunity cost, risk optimization, capital consumed framework etc.).