The Regional Marketing & Communications Manager is responsible for the planning, direction, control, and coordination of all Marketing and Communication activities in the Maghreb region, with an emphasis on Public Relations, Branding, Social Media, Content Marketing, CRM, Partnerships, B2B Marketing / Sales support and B2C Marketing.
- Responsible for the development and effective implementation of Marketing and Public Relations strategies for each of the hotels in Maghreb.
- Working closely with the Regional Director of French Speaking Africa and wider French Speaking Africa RevGen team to ensure development of the region’s strategies and activity roll-out and execution.
- In parallel, working closely with the Area Support Office (ASO) MarCom team to ensure alignment on all strategies and activities.
- Input and conceptualisation of the Maghreb Marketing Activity Plan in consultation with Area Marcom team and Regional French Speaking Africa team.
- Develop and implement regional PR, digital communication and social media plan to promote RHG brands and hotels within the media market (in the region Key Feeder Markets), in cooperation with Area PR and Communications Manager, Middle East & Africa.
- Effectively optimize the company’s existing partners through joint promotions and events.
- Must have marketing & communications experience with proven social media and PR skills
- Hands-on approach with a can-do work style
- Ability to find creative solutions taking ownership for duties and tasks assigned
- Personal integrity, with the ability to work in an environment that demands excellence
- Experience of working with IT systems on various platforms
- Strong communication skills in Arabic and French.