1- Regional Marketing Manager
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
- Particiate in the definition of the regional product strategic plan, market analysis, activity analysis, budget proposal and action plans in order to reach targeted budget.
- Collaborate with client, commercial and L&D teams to define cohesive action plans for the main strategic focuses.
- Identify key growth drivers and areas for potential growth in MEIA region.
- Animate and lead dedicated communities to drive the business and reinforce the level of knowledge of the sales team.
- Revise sales forecasts on a monthly basis and collaborate with Supply Chain to ensure adequate product supply.
- Collaborate with Merchandising team to define assortments and revise every 3 months and manage stock objective / quality of the stock Collaborate on pricing strategy.
- Share weekly and monthly sales report and qualitative insights for key stakeholders.
- Fifth year college or university certificate
- 8 years of experience in Marketing
- Ability to read, write & speak English, Arabic & French are a “plus”