1- Regional Tax Controller
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
As a Regional Tax Controller, you will be a functional Subject Matter Expert in tax accounting, compliance, forecasting, modelling and analysis. You will play a leading role in knowledge management to share and convey information about new approaches and best practices.
- Preparing the US GAAP quarterly and year-end tax provisions ensuring integrity and accuracy.
- Collecting and resolving open topics related to quarterly and annual US GAAP reporting.
- Forecasting of total tax expense and cash tax payments.
- Identifying, analyzing, communicating, and advising Tax accounting issues proactively with both tax and non-tax management personnel by maintaining current knowledge of local tax laws, regulations, accounting, and reporting standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or other business-related field from an accredited university or college.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in Tax Accounting within Big 4 or US multinational.
- Good working knowledge of ASC 740, FIN 48 and other US GAAP tax accounting concepts.
- Good understanding of local countries’ tax laws and regulations in the region.