To avoid spamming with irrelevant resumes, we suggest genuinely interested candidates to read through the entire job description to understand and verify the suitability of your profile for this role before applying. If the relevant skills/experiences are not highlighted/included to standout from rest of the profiles then please elaborate it so that we can choose the apt candidates easily. Please ensure that your CV is customized for this particular role by highlighting the most relevant expertise required for this role as managers tend to reject generic profiles that may not look like exact match for this role. This is a “Plug and Play” role to get risk-free quick-results for a family business. Due to our limited time/resources, only shortlisted candidates can be contacted but we would always consider your profile for other suitable roles. Salary depends on candidate’s skills, experience and other attributes. Hiring preference depends on candidates’ expertise and other attributes which are suitable for client’s customer demographics to gain better revenue/customer experience.
- Nurse works closely with the doctor providing assistance throughout a patient’s visit.
- Assisting the doctor with a wide range of procedures from preparing the various materials required and ensuring the proper instruments and equipment are available, to cleaning and sterilizing the used instruments.
- DOH/HAAD Registered Nurse Eligibility or License or awaiting DOH Licensing exam.
- If you are a compassionate and knowledgeable Nurse, we would love to hear from you !
- This posting is just an outline of the basic responsibilities and requirements for the position, there is more to being a member of the team, so just keep in mind that this is not a comprehensive list of everything the job will entail. Your duties, responsibilities and activities may change as per business/market requirements.
- Please refrain from applying if your profile is not exact match for this role.
- Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your application, due to the high volume of applications if you have not had notification from us within 24 hours please take your application as not being successful this time, we will keep your details in the database for future opportunities.
- NB: Please note that, not getting shortlisted for a role is no reflection on your skills or qualifications; it simply means that the hiring manager is giving more priority to many other specific factors other than expertise or experience which are relevant to this position based on their current business/market requirements/customer demographics.*
- We give interview status but not feedback for following reasons:
- We do not give interview feedback for Idiosyncratic Rater Effect and it’s not feasible to fix such systematic errors behind it.
- Feedback is interviewer’s truth, not candidate’s.
- It’s a time consuming procedure to structure a legally apt constructive feedback and to deliver it.
- Accepting critical feedback is a rare skill.