Registered Nurse – OBGYN OPD Jobs in Abu Dhabi | NMC Healthcare
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
Manages patient care in allocated area, ensuring good standard of care is provided. Rotates shifts to meet patient care requirements.
- Assists doctors during specific procedures performed in the gynecology and obstetrics outpatient department.
- Responsible for assessment and reassessment of patients.
- Performs initial assessment of patients, includes baseline observations and CTG if required.
- Ability to identify and promptly report obstetric emergencies to the doctor.
- Ensures passport copy, visa copy and marriage certificate of both parents is attached in the patient’s file where applicable.
- Participates in approved HAAD/JCIA/Organization mother and child programs
- Participates in/initiates quality Improvements within the Department to continuously improve education or services
- Maintains and updates all relevant patient documentations/medical records as per hospital policy and procedures.