Registered Nurse – Urgent Care Jobs | Reem Hospital Abu Dhabi Jobs
Responsible for rendering professional nursing care to patients within an assigned unit of the hospital, ensuring that nursing care is an integral part of the total patient care plan, working in conjunction with the medical staff and according to policies and procedures of the hospital. This will be in keeping with the accepted principles of professional nursing practice.
- Maintains an effective rapport with patients, visitors, physicians, and other member of the hospital team.
- Promotes confidentiality and uses complete discretion when discussing information.
- Works collaboratively with other staff members to provide continuous service to the organisation.
- Ability to express self in the areas of communication verbal, written and non-verbal.
- Participates as assigned on committees, working groups and other organization activities.
- Communicates with patient care team ongoing changes in patient’s plan of care and unit activity.
- Contributes to product evaluation at unit levels and participates in trials related to new product lines as appropriate
- Acts as a preceptor to less experienced staff as required.