GEMS Dubai American Academy
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
- Meet with prospective parents to explain admission procedures, curriculum, fee structure and regulations and assist with any queries.
- Maintain an accurate record of all places available at the school and an up to date waiting list that details students who wish to be enrolled and have passed any necessary placement tests.
- Update, maintain and manage the student information Salesforce database ensuring that up to date information is available on a daily basis.
- Ensure annual enrolment processes such as the re-enrolment process, Parent School Contract and registration of students, is completed within the agreed timetable.
- A minimum two years in a customer service focused role.
- Proven success with meeting sales targets is mandatory; ability to influence the team to deliver quality results and meet sales targets consistently is critical.
- Relationship management experience – able to build and influence professional relationships with peer group as well as parental community.
- Effective communicator (written and spoken)