1- Regulatory Associate – Business Solutions
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
Our Purpose is To protect, heal and nurture in the relentless pursuit of a cleaner, healthier world and Our Fight is to Make access to the highest quality hygiene, wellness and nourishment a right, not a privilege and our Business Solutions team will play a key role to achieve our purpose. Our business solutions team has a cross business unit focus, around the world working on our most prized brands.
- Ensure maintenance and compliance of existing professional products with local requirements during the product lifecycle in partnership with the existing regulatory team.
- Assist the resolution of regulatory and product safety issues affecting professional products in the region. Provide regulatory support and consultancy to internal and external customers in a business-oriented way (including induction, training, etc…)
- In partnership with the various regulatory team we interact with define and maintain policies, guidelines and procedures. Ensure regulatory operations are executed in line with them.
- Active participation in the development and implementation of best practices across the regulatory organization.
- You have a scientific background and 1-2+ years experience within Regulatory Affairs, experience of Biocides and/or B2B products would be advantageous. You’re an excellent communicator, influencing others to make fact-based decisions.