The role will report into a Team Leader and is part of Citi’s Retail Bank business. Citi’s Retail Bank in the Middle East has a unique and integrated model that offers, through a single RM based in the Middle East, a full range of local banking products booked in the Middle East and a wide range of Wealth Management Products booked in Singapore. Singapore, one of the premier financial centres in the world, is a centre preferred by clients for Wealth Management. Wealth Management in Singapore, for the Middle East, is offered through Citi’s International Personal Bank, a best in class wealth management platform that is one of the leading wealth management providers in the APAC and EMEA region. The business of Banking & Wealth Management is heavily regulated and all activities must be carried out in strict adherence to both internal and external regulations and controls.
- To provide to clients a full range of Banking as well as Wealth Management products. To develop long-term relationships with the clients by preparing investment strategies to help them achieve their financial goals, offering advice and information on various investments to guide them in managing their portfolios in line with Citi Views. Offer products to help clients make informed decisions.
- Generate growth in AUM and revenue streams that will ensure delivery of the financial plan and achievement of the business objectives through effective client acquisition and management of portfolio of clients.
- To achieve individual targets against Key Performance Indicators, including revenue targets, to grow client base, AUM and account profitability while maintaining a high standard of service quality.
- To perform KYC / AML reviews, including High Net worth Individual’s annual reviews & Due Diligence reviews in a timely manner and in meeting the standards in substance.
- Maintain satisfactory Control & Compliance environment with full adherence to all laws and regulations and Citigroup Policies and Procedures.
- To be successful in this role you will come with 7- 10 years of experience in wealth management in a financial services company advising on a wide range of products.
- Strong knowledge of financial products and services, financial markets and economic environments.
- Ability to manage portfolios, deliver to Key Performance Indicators in a regulated environment and source new business through one’s own initiative
- Language: English is a must; fluent Arabic (verbal and written) will be given additional preference
- Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience.
- Post-graduate qualifications in Finance or Economics or in Business Administration (MBA) will be an added advantage.