1- Research Analyst I
Job: Full Time
Location: Ras Al Khaimah, UAE
- Responsible to adhere with the GLP principles and to maintain them in an effective manner.
- Provide recommendations and requirements of equipment, instrument and / or reagent required for new Test Methods.
- Maintain the equipment in working conditions and arrange calibration when required.
- Coordinate team activities in daily work flow and plan, assign daily job duties to fulfill the plan.
- 4 years Bachelor’s degree in in Pharmacy or related Sciences.
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in the Product Development/Research and Development from a Pharmaceutical field.
- In terms of competency you are highly result oriented with strong sense of accountability & ownership.
- Proficient user of office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically).