1- Research Analyst (UAE Nationals Only)
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
- Develop the annual research budget and plan. Set, monitor and develop key performance indicators.
- Manage, prioritise and implement research requirements of the business units to ensure that pressing research issues are investigated and analysed and that findings and proposed recommendations are presented to Senior Management for their immediate consideration and action. Manage the costs on each project to ensure they are within the annual budget.
- Manage and develop projects for allocated departments across the Emirates Group and provide effective and valuable feedback in a timely and accurate manner to the Senior Management with an aim of highlighting issues and proposing solutions.
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent) in a business discipline or a post graduate degree in a similar field would be preferable.
- 5 + experience in Market research out of which 3 years in a supervisory position, managing staff and suppliers, preferably with an airline or travel related industry.
- Market Research techniques, good knowledge of MS packages such as MS Excel, MS Access and an understanding of statistical software such as Statistical Product and Service Solutions (SPSS).
- Should have knowledge and interest in human behaviour