Reservation Agent Jobs In Dubai UAE 2023 | Accor
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
Accor is a modern, upscale hospitality company that is passionate about ‘making moments’, recognising that small gestures make a big difference to our guest, our owners and our people. We do ordinary things in an extraordinary way – a philosophy that has defined our brand’s success from the very start:/
- To have a good knowledge of all the different types of rooms, hotel facilities, hours of operation, restaurants, shops and ball rooms. To be well informed about special functions and events held in the hotel on a daily basis.
- To be fully aware of the national history of Dubai, places of interest, shopping areas, etc.
- To maintain professional confidentiality and never disclose any secrets pertaining to the Company.
- To ensure that the product standards are followed as trained.
- To input and answer all written correspondence (fax & email) and telephone inquiries within 24 hours of being received.
- To ensure that all reports are completed on a daily basis and filed for reference.
- To be aware of the Hotel occupancy and average room rate today, month to-date and performance against budget requirements.
- To conduct a daily audit of tomorrows arrival file to ensure accuracy.
- To ensure complimentary vouchers are received from internal departments (wherever applicable) and are filed immediately.
- To use guest names whenever appropriate.