1- Reservation Officer
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
Supervise the day to day operation of an assigned reservation unit, ensuring effective coordination with internal departments and external suppliers/clients in order to provide accurate, friendly and professional services whilst minimising cost and maximising sales opportunities.
- Implement and review processes and procedures to improve the productivity and performance of the unit, making recommendations for improvement and ensuring procedures and processes are fully communicated to staff.
- Design and implement action plans that maximise all possible revenue opportunities and support the achievement of targets and ensure service turnaround times are exceeded.
- Monitor and manage assigned pre-payment accounts/groups and escalate any irregularities for review and action.
- Analyse assigned credit accounts and resolve all short payments by correcting files or clarifying with tour operators/outstations so that the accounting for all files is in line with laid down guidelines.
- Hospitality.Other : 5+ Years
- 12 Years schooling or equivalent
- Educated to A-Level standard In a leisure and tourism related subject would be advantageous
- Experience in an operational unit within the service, tourism, hospitality industry Previous supervisory experience would be preferable
To apply for this job please visit www.emiratesgroupcareers.com.