1- Reservoir Navigation Engineer
Job: Full Time
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Developing conceptual/theoretical activities related to any of various sciences that are concerned with the structure, age, and other aspects of the earth.
- Working on developing new solutions under guidance and/or in a team setting or based upon precedents in the organizations.
- Working together with business leadership at SPB/ EB level. Specifies needs, communicates about project approach and presents outcomes of research done.
- Delivering products as part of a team, on cross functional teams. Alternatively: Leads analytical and design activities using proven technologies and vested approaches and methods.
- Have Bachelor’s degree in Geology, Engineering, Petrophysics and/or Geosciences (related to Earth Science) from an accredited university or college.
- Have at least 5 – 7 years’ experience of relevant work experience
- Be excellent communication and presentation skills and be able to communicate complex ideas to senior decision makers and be able to support decisions made
- Be fluent/native in English
To apply for this job please visit careers.bakerhughes.com.