Retail Analyst Jobs In Dubai | Al-Futtaim
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world’s most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
Apply Also: .net developer Jobs In Abu Dhabi | techcarrot
- Budget & Forecast
- Assist in preparation of Budget & Forecasts for the wider portfolio
- Compile Actual vs Budget, Actual vs Forecast variance reports portfolio-wise
- Monitor Actual Revenue & Occupancy achievements and highlight any financial impact to the management for review
- Keep abreast with all on-going leasing activity and monitor it accordingly for the subsequent integration in forecasts, reports and dashboards
- Analyze all commercial decisions related to contracts, including Revenue & Occupancy impact, ratios & other KPIs etc.
- Collect, cleanse and interpret data and statistics using quantitative and qualitative methodology to write comprehensive reports that identify benefit & risk areas
- Monitor monthly retail sales information, investigate and highlight any unanticipated fluctuations to the management for further review
- Track and maintain critical dates including all upcoming expiries and vacancies and evaluate for multi-asset synergies and leasing opportunities
- Maintain the Leasing Activity Dashboard in Power BI for monthly reporting to senior management
For More Jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.