1- Retail Banking Group
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
- COS will assist GHRBG in delivery of financial objectives. This will include review of financial drivers, evaluation of investment proposals, and identification of risks and opportunities. COS will review the details with the respective Segment Heads along with Finance and update GHRBG on actions being taken to drive the business to achieve set objectives
- Delivery of critical transformation projects which are defined as per strategic plan or otherwise
- COS will act as key interface for RBG with other functions of the bank including: Operations, Technology, Compliance, Audit & Fraud.
- The COS is a multi-disciplinary role with multi-facets. The role will help design, innovate and lead strategic change initiatives in RBG. COS will ensure synergized design and execution of strategic programs for Mashreq Retail business in UAE and International markets
- Strong intimate knowledge of RBG business model – i.e. the customer proposition, the channels and operations, and the key financial performance drivers
- Knowledgeable about the external environment including: Main banking competitors; Regulatory environment; Key local/ world events/news that could impact Mashreq
- Strong business knowledge and sense including financial and commercial acumen
- A broad, enterprise-wide view of the business and varying degrees of appreciation for strategy, capabilities, enabling technologies, and governance
- Knowledge of Transformation – functionally, operationally and financially
To apply for this job please visit contentdelivery.mashreqbank.com.