Retail Field Superintendent Jobs In Dubai UAE | ENOC
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
The job holder is accountable to oversee the day to day performance and operation of several stations (EPPCO/ENOC), reporting directly to the area manager.Through close supervision of the site in-charge the job holder is responsible to set, monitor and achieve the goals and targets both financial and performance standards and report the same on a daily/weekly as required by the area manager.
- Understand and manage the annual targets and budgets approved by the Area Manager in his assigned sales area.
- Review the targets and budgets against actual and track the performance of the site/s on monthly basis.
- Review and present the site/s CTO/OPEX (contribution to overheads) and analyse and justify monthly to the Area Manager
- Conduct detailed analysis on monthly basis of sales fuel by reviewing the volume reported in COGNOS Vs TURPAK, highlight the concerns and report the findings to Retail Area Manager.
- Responsible to monitor all pending statements in Dynamic, coordinate with IT and Finance to achieve month end closing.
- Carrying out inventory spot checks of cards, cash and high value items in stock. Handle stock takes on a periodical basis and conducting investigations as required for overage or shortage and providing explanations for the same.
- Monitoring tank-dip reconciliations for the site/s on a regular Monthly basis.
- Manage site/s rechargeable material and ensure that all supplies are issued in line with company standards.
- Ensure that all store/site/s receive materials and supplies for sale and maintenance
- Ensure that all materials and supplies are ordered and received in time.
To apply for this job please visit www.careerjet.ae.