1- Retail Operations Coordinator
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
- Partner with MEIA Ops manager to further define and execute corporate initiatives including digital/omnichannel tools (Hero, paybylink, clientela V2 etc..).
- Is the key User for corporate/MEIA projects for his/her markets
- Collaborate with the Retail MEIA Teams for strategic boutique projects (openings/relocations/closings); lead the execution of key actions once defined.
- Lead and implement pilot programs within the specified region to guarantee complete execution and quality feedback to the Retail Corporate Team.(ex BOH project)
- Support the day to day boutique operations within the specified region; act as the 1st line of defense for boutique teams.
- Act as the boutique liaison with Chloe Corporate Departments and Richemont Shared Services as needed.
- Manage and is accountable for key operational KPIs (inventory and Audit results) and develop action plans to deliver excellence.
- Act as Finance liaison as it relates to regional vendor/invoicing management (PO/MIGO management) as well as any reports from btq activity needed as per local regulations
- Propose and develop streamlined and cost-effective external vendor relationships.