Revenue Accountant Jobs In Dubai | Canonical
If you are passionate about the technology industry and want to work for a company that aligns with your interests, we might be the place for you! Canonical, and our world class Ubuntu product, attracts some of the leading talent from around the world. Come and work with exceptional people and advance your career in Finance!
- Assist in the month end reporting process to deliver timely and accurate information
- Have full responsibility for a part of the revenue recognition process relevant to your strengths
- Assist with the year end audit process and statutory reporting
- Support the finance team’s wider plans to prepare for an IPO
- Improve the efficiency of financial processes and procedures and monitor compliance
- Share knowledge between team members to ensure cover is available when needed
- Exceptional academic track record and subsequent career performance
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or equivalent
- Qualified accountant (ACCA, ACA, ACMA, CPA, etc.)
- IFRS 15/ASC 606 revenue recognition experience
- Experience at a large public accounting firm, or public multinational corporate accounting department preferred
- NetSuite or similar systems experience a plus
For More Jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.