1- Accountant Revenue
Job Type :- Full Time
Location:- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Based Currency :- AED
Financial Accountant responsibilities include budgeting, managing tax payments and performing internal audits. You will act as a consultant for senior managers, conducting cost and revenues analyses. To be qualified for this role, you should have a degree in Accounting and relevant work experience.
- Run monthly recurring billing and ensure the monthly revenues booked agree with the signed lease agreements.
- Prepare and update receipts to tenants for various payment collection i.e. rent, utilities and deposits etc.,
- Review and reconcile tenant accounts balances for revenue and receivables with GL on monthly basis and ensure no integrity issue is pending.
- Run IAS 17 and ensure accuracy of adjustment entries processed on a monthly basis.
- Prepare tenants’ statement of account as and when required.
- Assist and provide swift feedback to Leasing and Asset Management teams in day to day transactions pertaining to renewal, amendments, surrender and new deals.
- Provide historical information and analysis as and when required.
- Support the business by reducing review and processing time for all Revenue and Receivables transaction, i.e. refunds, Statement of Accounts and billing.
- Ensure clearing of any reconciling item resulted from revenue bank accounts reconciliation on timely basis.
- Review and ensure correctness of tenants’ balances for advances, deposits, receivables and revenue on monthly basis.
- Coordinate with the Oman / Bahrain offices daily and ensure that the daily bank processing for all collections are performed on a timely basis.
- Submit monthly consolidated financial key information related to A/R and revenue area.
- Review percentage rent calculation and ensure accuracy completeness and timely billing.
- Review all tenants’ refunds ensuring compliance with lease agreements and the company’s financial policies and procedures.
- Ensure Tenant Variation to standard lease terms and conditions are duly supported with TVR form approved as per DoA requirements.
- Review tenant utilities recovery accounts and ensure all tenants are paying either through lease agreement or on actual consumption basis.
- Prepare tenants’ accounts reconciliations as well as follow-up on pending issues and old outstanding items.
- Ensure Proper review and check over billing and collection process ensuring timely and accurate generation and distribution of A/R invoices and receipts.
- Assist in other ad-hoc analysis, financial reporting and other various tasks related to areas of responsibility.
- Ensure compliance with the MAFP SMBU’s Code of Conduct, Departmental policies and HC Policies and Procedures at all times.
- Be the advocate and ambassador of aligning and cascading the MAFP values in the assigned area of responsibility and ensure th
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance. Professional qualification such as /ACMA /ACCA etc., is a plus.
- Minimum 3 –4 years of post-qualification experience working within a Finance support function. Good knowledge and experience of A/R and Revenue Accounting within a reputed real estate development / asset management organization in GCC or abroad in a similar role.