Revenue Manager Responsibilities:
- Implementing a system to ensure that accurate billing information is entered into the billing system.
- Supervising the revenue cycle department in various duties, such as account management, communications with insurance providers, collections, cash posting, contract analysis, and billing.
- Managing staff performance by providing regular feedback, performance reviews, and one-on-one meetings.
- Reviewing financial hardship applications.
- Overseeing the hiring and training of staff.
- Efficiently managing patient complaints in respect of billing and collections.
- Planning and structuring the department workflow and staffing.
- Correctly coding diagnoses and procedures.
Revenue Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business administration, healthcare administration, or related field.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications as well as medical office software.
- Proven experience in healthcare billing.
- Sound knowledge of health insurance providers.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
error: Content is protected !!