1- Rooms Division Controller
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
As a Rooms controller, your main duty is to support the front office operation on planning the pre arrival of the guests. Rooms Controller has a friendly and outgoing personality, and is genuinely interested in meeting and serving guests and supporting the team.
- Actively elicit guest feedback and preferences, regarding hotel services and ensure action is initiated on the same to maximize guest satisfaction.
- Follow up on guest needs and handle all related issues
- Provide information on resort services and facilities, as well as local attractions and general enquires as requested.
- Arranging rooms for guests and groups which they expected in a friendly and caring manner according to Anantara procedures and standards.
- Service focused personality is essential; experience is an asset
- Prior experience working with Opera or a related system
- Fluency in Russian language