1- Rotables Controller
Job: Full Time
Location: Sharjah, UAE
- Partners with the “Planning Engineer” to prepare service orders for the components planned and scheduled for repair as per approved standards; coordinates with service providers to ensure timely and proper repair of the identified components using available suitable reporting tools.
- Maintains an up-to-date database of all “Rotables” components to follow up on repair with service providers at the earliest, controls the “Rotables” pool of components and ensures the unused or unserviceable components are sent back to pool to meet core return deadlines.
- Maintains up-to-date records both in system and files of all documentation related to the returned components to be referred to whenever needed.
- Coordinates with the “Technical Buyers” on any aircraft parts “robbery” formalities to take place in case of AOG and as needed.
- Bachelor degree in Management or equivalent from a recognized university; a degree in Aircraft Engineering/Aeronautical/Electro-Mechanical or equivalent is highly preferred.
- 3+ years of related working experience in a similar role handling “Rotables” in the Engineering Department in the Aviation industry; low cost airline is an advantage.
- Experienced in working with a team with heavy work-load schedules and ad-hoc scenarios.