Al Futtaim Group
Routing Team Agent Jobs In Dubai | Al Futtaim Group
Ensure a seamless customer journey by offering an inspiring and rewarding customer experience with great quality for last mile services Journey. This includes in particular:
- To support the market Service Fulfilment team by working with IT solutions (platform) for the market.
- Carry out the tasks of capacity management to improve overall performance of last mile delivery of services for both stores and online orders by ensuring an up to date and accurate services capacities.
- To contribute to the development of business and people and implement, assess standards, guidelines and policies within your area of expertise.
- To build and retain a long-lasting relationship with new and existing customer and service providers by ensuring a positive shopping experience that creates trust in the brand.
- Using Key Performance Indicator (KPI) to know areas for improvement, potential and to be shared to stores, service providers and other stakeholders
- To ensuring that capacity for both store and online orders are maintained with the correct system set up
- Responsible to define and maintain short and mid-term service and capacity parameters based on available forecasts
- Prepares Service Providers set up in the system
- Ensure all services are linked to correct template
- Contribute to short-and mid-term development of existing service partners through trainings in processes and systems.
- Preparing appropriate plans and schedules in order to meet Delivery and Assembly needs.
- Responsible for securing accurate reporting of service costs through efficient and accurate reconciliation of invoicing of contract costs and connected analysis
- Maintaining the KPI reports and preparing an action plan for those areas of concerns.
- Preparing the daily delivery and assembly schedule of stores and online order
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.