1- Safari Operations Controller
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
Plan, co-ordinate, control, manage and develop the day-to-day resourcing to bring to life our vision of providing a differentiated, customer led quality service. Maximize utilisation of department and supplier resources to deliver cost effective solutions and achieve budget. Monitor and maintain service standards ensuring the company remains the market leader.
- Plan, co-ordinate and control all assignments including team rostering, scheduling and working closely with resource planning to meet the daily operational requirements enabling a smooth operation.
- Monitor market trends and recommend improvements to existing products and/or services offered by the business. Work with the Operations Manager to develop new products and initiative maintaining a competitive edge.
- Ensure that the team is fully staffed including recruitment of permanent approved vacancies and a pool of temporary / freelancer staff to manage peaks and facilitate the operations of large groups or special projects.
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent)
- Commercial/Sales.Other 5+ Years
- Experience commercial/ Sales/ Travel / Tourism
- Detailed knowledge of the UAE, its culture, heritage, local hotels, airport & visa procedures, tours, safaris and the service industry.