Safety Consultant Jobs In Dubai UAE 2023 | SGS
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
SGS is a Swiss multinational company headquartered in Geneva, which provides inspection, verification, testing and certification services. It has more than 96,000 employees and operates over 2,600 offices and laboratories worldwide.
- As a Safety Consultant, you will support clients with all the safety and risk related challenges/tasks.
- Provide support advise to client for safety related assignment such as general safety audits, process safety audit and studies.
- Partner with clients to facilitate the implementation and continual improvement of all aspects of safety processes including risk assessments/audits/inspections, hazard reporting, accident/incident investigations reporting.
- Support clients in ensuring relevant contractors and employees comply with the site’s safety and health management system and relevant legislation.
- Play an active part with the continuous improvement of safety within the clients process
- Must have completed a Certificate/Diploma/Degree in Health, Safety, Environment, Quality or in a related discipline or working towards a post graduate qualification in HSEQ.
- 3 years’ experience is required as well as a desire to learn.
- Excellent written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Sound computer literacy with word processing and spreadsheets.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Sound ability to manage multiple conflicting priorities and complex problem solving.
To apply for this job please visit www.careerjet.ae.