1- Safety Officer (Cabin)
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
- Support the Safety Manager/Specialist to conduct investigations of safety incidents involving Emirates Group staff and contractors, aircraft, equipment, and associated facilities to identify the causal factors and propose recommendations to avoid re-occurrence and improve overall safety levels.
- Support the Safety Manager/Specialist in collecting information from the involved operational departments for a safety incident that is under formal Group Safety investigation.
- Liaise with the operations departments to ensure their timely response to the collection of the documentation and information related to an investigation of a safety incident. Collect, share, and review with the Safety Manager/Specialist the responses received from the operation/line departments related to the investigation of the safety incident and the recommended corrective and preventive actions.
- As directed by the Safety Manager/Specialist work with the Safety Promotions team and other key stakeholders to develop safety awareness training and communication materials.
- Qualifications: 12 Years schooling or equivalent
- Medical/Safety 5+ Years
- Good written English
- Familiar with safety management systems, safety reporting systems, investigation techniques, human factors, and risk management.
To apply for this job please visit www.emiratesgroupcareers.com.