1- Safety Promotion and Training Specialist
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
- Partner with Internal Communications / Corporate Communications and the relevant training departments to plan and deliver relevant, timely and engaging training and communication material for all employees. Liaise with relevant stakeholders to facilitate the timely delivery of all activities, materials and campaigns.
- Develop and design concepts for safety promotion materials based on knowledge of layout principles and aesthetic design concepts. Work closely with the Creative agencies and Internal Communication departments, to ensure that all communications are on brand and are appropriate in tone and appearance.
- Deliver presentations and product demonstrations to line departments to support safety promotion initiatives. Direct, motivate, and influence the mobilisation of the line departments to ensure delivery of the product, concept or campaign objectives within scope, time, cost and quality.
- Survey and analyse safety promotion results, with the assistance of analytic tools, to determine the effectiveness of safety promotion activities.
- Safety, Communications, Training
- Degree or Honour (12+3 or equivalent)
- 5+ yrs in a role related to the safety promotion accountabilities. Previous airline safety experience preferred.